Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is a 'full load'?
A full load is as much regular waste as we can safely fit in our standard vans - around 8yd³ (6m³).
- How much weight can be collected at a time?
Maximum total weight capacity is 1.5 tonnes per van.
- How do I know whether my waste counts as a 'half load', 'minimum load' etc?
We don't expect you to do any special calculations - just give us a call or send us a photo via our online form and we'll work it out for you.
- What is the maximum length of a single item that can be collected?
we can collect waste items to a maximum length of 2.5 metres.
- Can you collect rubble and soil?
Yes we can, however this will count as 'construction waste' and requires a separate Grab Lorry.
- What waste items can't be collected?
We try to provide as comprehensive a collection service as possible, however there are certain items unsafe for us to collect. These include: Gas Bottles, Asbestos, Wet Waste, Pesticides and Medical or Clinical Waste.
- How much waste is recycled?
We aim to recycle a minimum of 98% of the waste we collect.
- My garden is only accessible through my house - will my carpet/floors get dirty?
We provide plastic covers to protect your floors and carpets. We never leave mess behind and ensure our customers are happy before we've finished.
- What's the minimum I can have collected?
The smallest order value we accept is is £35
- How do I cancel my booking?
We understand that circumstances often change. If you need to cancel for any reason, we just require at least 24 hours notice so we can use your slot for another customer.